Шаман Кинг новая Эра

Объявление

Администраторы
Арен, Обито, Акай Юки, Yuki
Модераторы
Нани
Форум появился на свет недавно, кое-что не доделано, не сделано, но мы надеемся на вашу помощь, поддержку и понимание. Форум переезжает на новый адрес Бой
нет.
Время и дата
30 декабря. Поздний вечер. Скоро Новый год! Шаманы и не шаманы, готовьтесь к такому чудесному празднику!
Погода
Мороз, метель. Валиться на землю снегопад, всё вокруг белое, снежное.
Сюжет
Анна была вынуждена уехать в осорезан изи за семейных проблем. Тем временем команда Лена и Йо устроили вечеринку. в самый разгар приперся Хао с 2 мя ящиками Саке и сдевочками Мати мари и Канна. такая вечериека продолжалась два дня пока не кончилось саке. Вечером второго дня раздался телефонный звонок, звонила Анна но из за шума никто не слышал. настало утро третьего дня в городе был дождь гроза оповещала ребят о появлении Анны, но не кто не предал этому значения. В доме был бардак. Вечером когда все уже спали к дому подьехало такси ищз такси вышли сначала Тамара потом Анна и новенькая Арен. Анна вошла в дом но ту т же крикнула "Подъем" в три часа ночи. ребята не поняли кто кричал, но через 5 минут до них дошло в ужасе Анна Через три минуты все были в низу, но стоять в прямой шеренге никто не мог кроме Лена(хоть бы хны) посмотрев на это столпо творение Анна решила оставить разборки до утра. Для всех находяшихся в доме утро было тяжелым вопервых рано встали после пьянки а во вторых приезд Анны. Анна встав утром подняла всех и обощла всех дружков с мрачным видом. приспешниц Хао она выкинула в тот же миг. Её стало не посебе когда все стояли на коленях и просили прощения. Они заметили незнакомую девченку Анна заметила куда парни смотрят повернулась к незнакомке лицом. И сказала извини что так рано разбудила девушка не проснулась и потирала глаза Ничего я сейчас приготовлю нам завтрак. Потом подошла к Анне и провела по её челке тебя и так достали не перживай бросив уничтожающий взгляд она прошла на кухню. Пацаны были в шоке. посмотрев на них Анна пошла вслед за Арен.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шаман Кинг новая Эра » Игра » Отношения

Отношения

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

Ищу любовь Оо

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field. Excellent blog!

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

I do not even understand how I stopped up here, but I believed this post was good. I do not understand who you're but certainly you're going to a famous blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

Hello, I check your blog like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!

A person necessarily help to make seriously articles I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Magnificent task!

I used to be able to find good info from your content.

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading this wonderful post to increase my knowledge.

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Hi all, here every person is sharing such knowledge, so it's nice to read this webpage, and I used to go to see this webpage daily.

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Good day very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also? I'm glad to seek out numerous helpful info right here in the post, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

I enjoy, cause I discovered exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to swap strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes which will make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its genuinely awesome in favor of me.

If some one desires expert view about blogging then i advise him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the nice work.

It's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this enormous post to increase my experience.

Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thank you!

whoah this blog is great i love studying your posts. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of individuals are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now ;)

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net. I'm going to highly recommend this website!

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for providing these details.

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Degasperi
Degasperi
Degasperi
Degasperi

Вы здесь » Шаман Кинг новая Эра » Игра » Отношения